All requisitions/purchase orders are processed using the on-line CruzBuy purchasing system.
Please contact your Financial Analyst if you need any CruzBuy assistance.
All CruzBuy users must have a login & password in order to use the system.
Obtaining a CruzBuy Account
- To request a new account or account modification, complete and print the CruzBuy Account Authorization.
- A valid "@ucsc.edu" email address must be included on the form.
- Send completed form through campus mail or by fax to Leah Martin: UC Observatories or fax 459-5244.
- You will receive an email from FIS when your account has been set up.
First Things to Do in CruzBuy
Download or display the CruzBuy User Guide in your browser for reference to complete the following tasks:
- Set up your Security Question in your profile pg. 8
- Update your profile by going to "View my Profile" pg. 7
- Set up your Email Preferences pg. 13
- Enter FOAPAL pg. 9
- Default FOAPAL information pg. 9
- Enter PI/Other Approver name pg. 9
- Default PI/Other Approver name pg. 9
- Enter default Ship To address pg. 9
How to become familiar with CruzBuy
Contacts for Special Issues
Sustainability & Green Purchasing
Use the table below to find your Funding Code for CruzBuy. A subset of the table can be selected using the input boxes/selectors under a column heading to filter out certain rows of the table. Column headings with a * indicate mandatory fields needed in CruzBuy.