For more information, visit the UCSC Travel Guide webpages, or ask your Travel Contact.
Camille Martinez, 831-459-2772, email@example.com
Administrative travel, Mt. Hamilton travel, TMT travel, Lick shops travel*
Lisa Ellis, 831-459-5165, firstname.lastname@example.org
All Contract and Grant related travel except TMT
*initial Shops contact: Dave Cowley, 831-459-2475, email@example.com
Rates Effective 1/1/14
Mileage reimbursement: 56 cents per mile
Rates Effective 1/1/13
Mileage reimbursement: 56.5 cents per mile
- Standard Reimbursements
- For your convenience, we have calculated the round trip mileage from UCSC to the following destinations. If you begin or end your trip at home, you have the option to claim the actual number of miles driven.
New rates starting Jan 1, 2014
San Jose: $39.20
Mt Hamilton: $61.04
Old Rates Jan 1-Dec 31, 2013
$41.81 to San Jose airport
$77.97 to Oakland airport
$73.45 to San Francisco airport
$67.80 to Mt.Hamilton
- Mileage Reimbursement Limits
- If you choose to drive rather than fly on a long trip, mileage reimbursement is limited to equivalent airfare. Must be pre-approved, before travel.
Meals & Incidental Reimbursement: Claim ACTUAL COSTS for meals and incidentals up to $64.
- Travel of Less than 24 hours
- NOT reimbursed unless travel includes overnight stay, evidenced by lodging receipt
- Travel of Less than 30 Days
- Traveler is away MORE than 24 hours
- Traveler is away LESS than 30 days
- Travel within continental US
- $64 maximum daily meal reimbursement
- NOT a per diem; based upon actual expenses
- Travel of More than 30 Days
- Traveler is away MORE than 30 days
- Phone or email your Travel Contact for allowance
NOTE: UCSC Accounting requests that you submit all receipts with post travel form.
Travel Advance Request (TAR) Form PDF
Travel Advance Form Instructions PDF
Post Travel Form Instructions PDF
UC Systemwide Contracts per UCSC Accounting