Meme Paths (Data Flow Diagrams)
provided by The Scientific Programming Group
UCO / Lick Observatory
All the following diagrams should be understood to be demos,
prototypes, proofs of concept and not representative of
any actual running system. They were created to test the Memes/Agents
flow schema. These are pregenerated graphics.
- Trace one meme BUTNDIAM
- We follow one FITS keyword BUTNDIAM through an imaginary control system.
- Trace an entire bundle MOS_Catalog
- An entire bundle (header) can be traced as one meme through our
imaginary control system.
- Trace one Agent "scrap"
- What memes does the agent called "scrap" handle? If we changed it
or it failed, what would be the effects?
- MaskDesign bundle
- Here we are sketching the information flow for manufacturing DEIMOS
- Memes table
- Here we show some of the tools that run against the Memes database,
and their output. Where does Memes data come from, and what products
does it turn into by means of what processes?
- Sybase server
- This is a trace of one agent, like "scrap" above, but the picture
is very complicated even at this sketchy level because the database
server sits in the middle of so many processes. This illustrates the
need for context distinctions among meme paths.
A Public Service of UCO/Lick Observatory
Courtesy of the Scientific Programming Group
Using Sybase Server, Tcl, HTML