Meme Schema in Sybase TSQL
provided by The Scientific Programming Group
UCO / Lick Observatory
This is a data dictionary (formatted) generated from the Memes/Mbundles
tables and describing the Memes World schema.
These are SQL DDL source files which create each of the tables in the Memes
- Agents Table of Agent Definitions
- AgentTypes Table of recognized types of agents
- Formats Table of permissible formats
- Mbundles Table of bundles or associations of memes; each master mid (tmid) is associated with several elements (emid).
- Mcontexts Table of meme contexts and their meanings. Each context names is associated with an author, date, and meaning.
- Media Table of permissible media
- Memes Table of memes (meaning units); FITS keywords, syntactic subunits of FITS keywords, and database fields are all memes.
- Mpaths Table of meme flow path segments: each segment represents the transit of a meme from one agent to another agent.
- Timing Table of permissible timing states
A Public Service of UCO/Lick Observatory
Courtesy of the Scientific Programming Group
Using Sybase Server, Tcl, HTML