- everything fitton has done has led up to this album.
- a welcome resurgence of mandrax abuse.
- like a postrawk arovane, some very catchy head-nodders for the sunny set.
- a dense, sonically adventurous affair
- a revisitation and update of lustmord and spk's halcyon days
- a music of possibilities.
herrmann and kleine
a survey of the last couple of years' ambitions.
- some of the strongest material endrass has released.
- confident and self-actualized.
- phonem's most satisfying and realized work.
- dropping bombs on your unsuspecting dancefloor.
- chicago's new favorite sons.
- in a just world, this would make kid606 and friends millionaires.
- an expressive cat with something to express.
so, yeah, these review pages are pretty skimpy, having fallen victim to a recent and queer convolution of the usual indolence
and the need to get shit done, stat. my silence hasn't been for want of new media, that's for sure. with hope,
i'll get my act together enough to start writing again. in the interim, you can always check out my old reviews (which i'll
eventually steal) at popcontrol. sorry. thanks.